- RSS Channel Showcase 1602723
- RSS Channel Showcase 2598728
- RSS Channel Showcase 8229828
- RSS Channel Showcase 7646771
Articles on this Page
- 10/26/16--13:35: _Working Together To...
- 01/26/16--17:29: _‘Exciting’ Times fo...
- 05/03/16--10:50: _Headquarters Will F...
- 05/26/16--09:09: _Look Online for UCR...
- 06/06/16--18:09: _Building Leaders Fr...
- 07/25/16--15:43: _Capital Planning Re...
- 09/01/16--11:19: _Nominate a Change M...
- 09/26/16--10:20: _Albert Vasquez is N...
- 11/09/16--12:20: _Groundbreaking for ...
- 11/16/16--13:48: _There’s Still Time ...
- 11/16/16--14:33: _UC Riverside Wins P...
- 12/06/16--18:19: _MRB1: The Future Un...
- 02/21/17--17:51: _New Format for Orga...
- 06/06/17--14:08: _Organizational Exce...
- 11/01/17--13:55: _Do You Receive a Pa...
- 12/13/17--13:15: _The Top Five Take-A...
- 12/13/17--13:23: _Managing Change at ...
- 10/26/16--13:35: Working Together To Promote Organizational Excellence
- 01/26/16--17:29: ‘Exciting’ Times for Expanding New Auxiliary Services Unit
- 05/03/16--10:50: Headquarters Will Focus on Safety Every Day
- 05/26/16--09:09: Look Online for UCR’s Future Design
- 06/06/16--18:09: Building Leaders From Within
- 09/01/16--11:19: Nominate a Change Maker
- 11/09/16--12:20: Groundbreaking for the MRB1 Project is Saturday, Nov. 19
- 11/16/16--13:48: There’s Still Time to Take the ‘Clearing the Air’ Survey
- 12/06/16--18:19: MRB1: The Future Under Construction
- 02/21/17--17:51: New Format for Organizational Excellence’s Campuswide Event
- 11/01/17--13:55: Do You Receive a Paper Paycheck?
- 12/13/17--13:15: The Top Five Take-Aways From FOM│UCPath Informational Session
- 12/13/17--13:23: Managing Change at UC Riverside
“We should not take this for granted,” Vice Chancellor for Business and Administrative Services Ron Coley said. UCR has a national reputation for both excellence and diversity. “We demonstrate that these attributes are not mutually exclusive; rather, they are mutually reinforcing.”
Andy Plumley, the former assistant vice chancellor of Housing, Dining and Residential Services, is celebrating 35 years of service at UCR with a new title — assistant vice chancellor of Auxiliary Services — and a heaping plate of new challenges.
Balloons and bagpipes will help set the mood for a grand opening from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, May 17 for a new building that houses UC Riverside employees who work in Environmental Health and Safety, Risk Management and the Office of Emergency Management.
New campus gateways, greenhouses and research facilities, student housing, and a health clinic for UCR students and the public, are part of a campus vision contained in a Physical Master Plan Study now available online.
Vice Chancellor Ron T. Coley and Provost Paul D’Anieri have a shared vision: build UC Riverside’s future leaders.
How? By fostering and developing UCR’s own staff and faculty. For a second year in a row, UCR has sent personnel to participate in the CORO Fellowship program, a one-year leadership training session aimed at strengthening the skills of UCR’s own employees.
UC Riverside received an honorable mention award from the Society for College and University Planning (SCUP) for their design of future greenhouses and research facilities.
The UCR Committee on Social Innovation is establishing a Change Maker award to recognize the contributions of alumni, students, staff and faculty to social innovation. Nominations are due by Sept. 19.
Albert Vasquez, former Assistant Vice Chancellor for Campus and Public Safety and Chief of Police at UC Merced, recently became UC Riverside’s first ever Executive Director of Enterprise Risk Management. A seasoned campus administrator and former law enforcement official, Vasquez will oversee the handling of any all facets of campus safety, from chemical spills to earthquake preparedness to air quality
UC Riverside will hold a groundbreaking ceremony for the Multidisciplinary Research Building 1 at 9 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 19, on the terrace area behind the Materials Science and Engineering building.
In order to record the impact of the smoke/tobacco-free policy on campus, Vice Chancellor of Business and Administrative Services Ron T. Coley is encouraging staff, faculty, and students to complete the 2016 "Clearing the Air" survey. It is anonymous, and completing it allows the participant to enter a drawing for a $50 gift card to the UCR Campus Store.
UC Riverside is one of a handful of comprehensive universities that have achieved near parity in graduation rates across racial, socio-economic, and gender boundaries. That success has now been recognized by the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU), which represents 236 public and land-grant institutions in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada.
This 125,000 square foot edifice is expected to be completed by fall of 2018, and will support up to 56 faculty investigators and their teams doing research on areas such as life sciences, chemical sciences, medicine, and engineering.
The Showcase will be an opportunity to highlight work currently happening on campus to improve the use of UCR resources and to promote OE.
More than 350 people participated in the Organizational Excellence (OE) Showcase, a fair-style event that brought together the campus community on May 25.
The campaign is currently in place to alert approximately 1,700 UCR employees about the changes that will impact how they receive their paycheck.
Leaders explain the need for the program’s promise to deliver a technological foundation for the accelerated growth of the university.
Organizational Excellence event offers best practice workshop for staff and faculty on how to adapt to change.